PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION. COOKIES POLICY
We inform you that for the access of certain contents or services, it will be necessary to provide data of a personal nature. The Users guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity of the data, PARAPENT EMOCIÓ S.L.. It will preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and will give them the automated treatment that corresponds according to their nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy Section.
It is important, and taking into account the recent European regulations on Data Protection REGULATION EU 2016/679 of the PARLIAMENT and the EUROPEAN COUNCIL, read the Basic Information . You must also know that the fact of leaving your data does not attribute or confirm, nor annul, nor legitimize, nor refine any contractual link with our company.
Basic information on data protection
RESPONSIBLE: PARAPENT EMOCIÓ S.L. (Responsible for the file). CIF: B25655952, c/ Afores s/n – 25691 Àger (Lleida); owns www.entrenuvols.com Customer Service: +34 973455023
PURPOSE: Manage customer reservations and offer of services, guided tours, breakfast and restoration in general, concerts, fun or other events related to our corporate purpose, such as the production and sale of wine with denomination. All of them come with explanations on our website.
OTHER PURPOSES: Send information regarding our products and services contained within our corporate purpose, in order to retain it as a customer.
LEGITIMATION: Consent by the interested parties or contact persons; or, contractual base relation when through this link the legal qualification of client is obtained.
LEGAL BASE: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. Law 34/2002 of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce. Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. Revision effective from June 12, 2018.
DESTINATARIES: No transfer of your data is foreseen, except as required by law.
DURATION: We will keep the data 3 years, or what the different regulations predict.
UNDERAGE/MINOR OF AGE :Our services are aimed at people with capacity to act and of all ages, so we understand that they have the authorization and consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. It will be under your responsibility to use them either for negligence or fault in monitoring, may result in a non-contractual liability.
RIGHTS: You can always exercise your rights under the law of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in addition to the right limitation and portability for a free, in the terms established by the RGPD.
To do this, you need to provide personally or through a legally authorized person, the following documents:
– ID Photocopy
– Identification and sufficient representation.
– Explanation and object of the claim.
– Address for sending communications, or e-mail, to contact us as soon as possible.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You may at any time request additional and complementary information to the basic about your personal data (“second layer”), in the same email address that we provide you in order to exercise your rights.
CODE OF CONDUCT OF OUR ESTABLISHMENT
PARAPENT EMOCIÓ S.L. is committed to the contents of its services:
1 – They should not induce or promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Spanish Constitution or regulations EU.
2 – They should not induce or incite themselves to act illegally.
3 – They will not lead to erroneous conclusions as a result of their inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or the like.
4 – They should not induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear, or take advantage of or exploit the state of economic, labor or personal need of the user.
5 – They should not induce or incite anyone to engage in risky or risk-taking practices that attack the health or psychic balance.
6 – They will not infringe the legal or regulatory norms about the secret of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and personal or family privacy, or any other provision applicable to the nature of the service.
7 – Do not contain false information.
8 – The services that incorporate the request for information or personal data, including name, address or other data, having this consideration the landline or mobile telephone number, must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are recaptured.
Rights of users
Users have the right to:
a) Obtain objective, prior, accurate and complete information about the conditions for the provision of services offered.
b) Receive the services and tourist services in the conditions offered or agreed with the company or the lender, or under the conditions that correspond to the category of the tourist establishment.
c) Obtain the documents that certify the terms of the contract and the invoices for the services paid, issued in accordance with current regulations.
d) Have your security and that of your property guaranteed in the establishments and services that they use, in the terms established legally.
e) Have the tranquility and privacy guaranteed, in accordance with the characteristics of the establishment they use and the environment in which they are located.
f) Formulate the claims that they consider pertinent and obtain without delay the official sheet to consider them and the suitable orientation to fill it out.
g) Apply and obtain the actions of the arbitration bodies regulated by the applicable legislation.
h) Apply and receive assistance from tourist administrations, when necessary for the defense of their rights as tourists, regardless of their origin and destination and without prejudice to the competencies of other bodies and authorities
i) Apply and receive quality tourist information in the establishments they use and in the tourist offices.
Users are commited to:
a) To comply with the conditions agreed in the terms of the contract with the owners of the companies or the tourist establishments.
b) Pay the price of the tourist services in the place, the agreed form and the time.
c) Respect the regulations of use or of internal regime, as long as they are not contrary to the provisions of this Law and the provisions that develop it, as well as the general norms of coexistence and hygiene.
d) Respect the establishments, facilities, goods and services that tourist companies make available to them.
e) Respect the environmental, cultural or other values of the tourist resources that they use or visit.
In accordance with current regulations, www.entrenuvols.com offers information about the use of ‘cookies‘ on its website, while requesting consent from the user for to use them.
What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are used to store and retrieve information regarding users who visit a website. They are used to track the pages visited as well as to remember certain actions of the user such as navigation preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the page again.
What information do you have on the website of www.entrenuvols.com?
- Statistical information of the use of the site.
- Registry of activity carried out by the visitor (pages viewed, searches, purchases, etc.)
- Data of connection to social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
What happens if I block its use?
In case of blocking its use, some web services may not be available.
How can I block cookies in my browser?
In the following links you will find information about your browser:
- Internet Explorer
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a webpage that uses them, almost everyone does. The utility of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate this web space again. Cookies have been used for more than 20 years, when the first browsers appeared on World Wide Web.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, a trojan, no worm, no spam, or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
INFORMATION TO STORE A COOKIE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data that is stored are of a technical nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but in your web browser. In fact, if you browse habitually with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when navigating a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections that you most use, the products consulted, the time frame of use, the language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE THE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
The cookies themselves are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
To understand the consequences that cookies may deactivate, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content on this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of this website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to shop online, they must be telephone or visit the physical store if they have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website can not perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, this will make the web more competitive.
- You can not write to the blog, you can not upload images, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sector-specific advertising, this will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN I REMOVE COOKIES?
Yes. Not only you can remove it, but you can also block it, generally or only for specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser’s settings and you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR MOST POPULAR NAVIGATORS
Here’s how to access a specific cookie in the Chrome browser.
Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser and its version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the customization icon shown above to the right.
- You will see different sections, choose the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and place data.
- A list with all cookies sorted by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a particular domain, enter the address in the Search for cookies field in whole or in part.
- Once this filter has been made, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies on the web page requested. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with it.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Options Internet
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History, choose Use custom settings for the history.
- Now you will see the Accept Cookies option, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the Safari browser cookie settings for OSX, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this site you will see the Block cookies option to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the Safari browser cookie settings for iOS do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option to adjust the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Confidentiality, you will see the Accept Cookies option to activate or deactivate the box.
To access browser settings for Windows Phone devices do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.