We don’t have a fixed location at Sant Antoni reservoir, but our usual meeting place is the "Xiringuito". The “Xiringuito” is a bar-restaurant where you can order delicious food while you enjoy the beauty of the lake. The launching/landing site depends on the level of the water but it’s always close to the "Xiringuito".
Arrive to Sant Antoni Lake is very easy:
It’s very easy to reach the Sant Antoni reservoir:
From Barcelona or Girona:
- Take A2 highway towards Lleida.
- Take exit 517, towards "Agramunt / Cervera (Nord)".
- Pass Agramunt and head to Artesa de Segre.
- Pass through Artesa and take the L-512 to Tremp.
- At Tremp, at the first roundabout take the first exit towards Pobla de Segur.
- At Pobla, take the first exit of the roundabout to Sort and cross the river, just 50 m after the roundabout you must turn right, towards Aramunt.
- After about 3 km, on your right you will see a wooden building, the “Xiringuito”, beside the most popular bathing area of Pallars.
From Lleida or Tarragona:
- Head towards Balaguer on the C12 or the C13, depending on your area.
- After Balaguer take the exit to Tremp or Àger on the C-12 or the C-13. Both roads will take you to the same place in approximately the same time.
- When you reach Tremp, follow the same indications as given above.
When you reach Pobla de Segur, you just have to follow the indications to Aramunt. A picture is worth a thousand words: